Free Standard Shipping on all web orders (inside the contiguous United States only)
Updated through March 2019
The March 2019 edition of MANCOMM’s Pipeline Safety Regulations Book includes 49 CFR Parts 186-199, from the Department of Transportation’s complex regulations for Pipeline Safety Programs and Response Programs, Transportation of Liquid and Natural Gas, Hazardous Liquids, and Drug and Alcohol Testing, along with PHMSA's Operator Qualifications. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting – RegLogic®, a unique graphical approach to regulations that includes:
• Recent changes indicated for any regulation that changed within the past year
• Colored subheadings throughout the book
• Strategic use of bold type, italics, and indentation to aid relevance and understanding
• A two color Table of Contents
• Enhanced charts and detailed graphics
• Weight 1.0 lbs.
• 8.5" x 11" softcover book
• 150 pages
• 55 tables
• Easy navigation bar
• Mark and record favorites
• Fully searchable
• Does not require an internet connection
• Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 & 10 with HTML Help
*CD's and USB's not compatible with Apple computers*
This product is also available on regs2go.com. MANCOMM now offers our regulations online to make accessing and referencing regulations even easier than ever. Look on the inside cover of your Pipeline book to receive your access code.
Available with Custom Covers! Personalize your next purchase of this product with your unique logo and message. To order custom covers, please call 1-877-MANCOMM (626-2666) or email email@example.com.