Reglas Press OSHA Construction Standards & Regulations (29 CFR 1926) July 2020 Spanish Edition
July 2020 Edition (Spanish)
Make compliance with dense government safety regulations simple with MANCOMM’s 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations. Updated through July 2020, the book provides you with a comprehensive set of the most up-to-date Construction regulations. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting approach – RegLogic® – this edition includes notations for changes within the past year and letters of reference.
This edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations includes:
- fully searchable text throughout the book
- letters of interpretation
- changes and change history of regulations
- This current edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations also includes all of the revisions to both electric power transmission and distribution.
This book also features:
- 1903 – Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 – Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- Selected 1910 General Industry Standards
- OSHA Forms 300
- Sharps Injury Log
- This edition also includes Subpart AA - Confined Spaces
• 8.5" x 11" softcover book
• Enhanced with RegLogic®
• 584 pages
• 174 illustrations
• 246 tables
• 39 forms
• Easy navigation bar
• Mark and record favorites
• Fully searchable
• Does not require an internet connection
• Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 and 10 with HTML Help
*CD's and USB's not compatible with Apple computers*
View the entire regulations online and purchase a regs2go code. Click here to learn more
Available with Custom Covers! Personalize your purchase of this product with your unique logo and message.
To order custom covers, please call 1-877-MANCOMM (626-2666) or email email@example.com.