Reglas Press 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Standards & Regulations Spanish Edition (07-20)
July 2020 Edition (Spanish)
Make compliance with dense government safety regulations simple with MANCOMM’s 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations. Updated through July 2020, the book provides you with a comprehensive set of the most up-to-date Construction regulations. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting approach – RegLogic® – this edition includes notations for changes within the past year and letters of reference.
This edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations includes:
- fully searchable text throughout the book
- letters of interpretation
- changes and change history of regulations
- This current edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations also includes all of the revisions to both electric power transmission and distribution.
This book also features:
- 1903 – Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 – Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- Selected 1910 General Industry Standards
- OSHA Forms 300
- Sharps Injury Log
- This edition also includes Subpart AA - Confined Spaces
• 8.5" x 11" softcover book
• Enhanced with RegLogic®
• 584 pages
• 174 illustrations
• 246 tables
• 39 forms
• Easy navigation bar
• Mark and record favorites
• Fully searchable
• Does not require an internet connection
• Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 and 10 with HTML Help
*CD's and USB's not compatible with Apple computers*
View the entire regulations online and purchase a regs2go code. Click here to learn more
Available with Custom Covers! Personalize your purchase of this product with your unique logo and message.
To order custom covers, please call 1-877-MANCOMM (626-2666) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.