Trainers Guide Safety Handbook: Construction Industry
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 24 and pay only $69.27 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $60.36 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $43.17 each
Mancomm’s Employee Safety Training Handbooks provide awareness-level information across several safety and health-related topic areas pertinent to general industry and construction workplaces. The goal is providing an easy-to-read reference guide for all employees to enhance their understanding of safety principles, specific rules, potential workplace hazards, and accident prevention techniques that may be used throughout their workday or when confronted by potential dangers.
The handbooks will help to reinforce your workforce in safety training (and re-training) of requirements, duties, and recommendations. This book should be used to augment employer-provided safety- and health-focused programs, plans, processes, and equipment and was designed to be paired with the Mancomm’s Trainer’s Supplement. Rather than addressing all the possible areas of training in the OSHA regulations, the Trainer’s Supplement and this Handbook focus on the most important general areas for training in the modern workplace.
• 252 pages
• Simple-to-read format, color photos, and Topic Quizzes
• Portable size makes it a super convenient reference tool for you employees
• Select facts, data, definitions, requirements, rules, recommendations, protective measures, and insights all with your company’s safety and health in mind.
• Provides Immediate access to 18 critical topics in Construction Industry:
- Back Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Cranes and Derricks
- Electrical Safety (Awareness Level Only)
- Excavation and Trenching
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Stairway and Ladders
- Steel Erection
- Welding and Cutting Safety
- Worksite Exposures
- Worksite Safety
Trainer Supplement Includes:
An overview of basic tips and techniques for training employees
Purpose and Scope of the Requirements: Gives a broad overview of the reason for and application of the safety requirements.
Common Misconceptions: Discusses and dispels some common misconceptions concerning the requirements and applicable subject matter.
Pointers and Practical Tips: Identifies potential problem areas and provides practical suggestions to improve training.
Recommended Activities: Suggests activities to provide live demonstrations of the standard’s requirements to employees.
Regulatory Requirements: Outlines the specific training requirements.
Handbook Quiz Answers: Provides correct answers to the handbook’s 10-question quiz.