29 CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations & Standards USB Millennium b2
Millennium b2 2021 Edition
Includes update to Walking Working Surfaces
Make compliance with dense government safety regulations simple with MANCOMM’s 29 CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Standards and Regulations. Updated through July 2021, the USB provides you with a comprehensive set of the most up-to-date General Industry regulations. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting approach – RegLogic® – this edition includes notations for changes within the past year and letters of reference.
This current edition of 29 CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations also includes all of the revisions to both electric power generation, transmission and distribution and the development, maintenance, and certification records regarding inspections of mechanical power presses.
This USB also features:
- 1903 – Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 – Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- OSHA Forms 300
- Sharps Injury Log
• Easy navigation bar
• Mark and record favorites
• Fully searchable
• Does not require an internet connection
• Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10 with HTML Help
*CD's and USB's are compatible with Apple computers using Parallels*